Tuesday, March 27, 2012

L'OREAL color riche nail polish review


Loreal color riche nail polish review:

When these came out, I was honestly apprehensive about them. Then one day on Valentines looking through my nail polish drawer I realized $h!t I don't have a light shimmer pink nail polish anymore. I threw it away because it died. Yes ladies nail polish doesn't last forever unless you take care of it. (1. Keep them standing up, 2. Keep them out of the sun or light, 3. Keep them away from heat.) Now while at Sears I saw this really cute shade of pink. I'm not a big fan of pinks but this one did catch my eye. Plus the name did help a little. It was I Pink I'm in Love, and I thought what a great color for Valentines day. SO I tried it and yes, I did fall in love. After I got a few more shades and decided to share them with you.

List of Products:

L'OREAL
Club Prive
Jet set to Paris
Now you sea me
Paparazzi pleaser
Charmed I'm sure
Tangerine crush
He red my mind
Caught red-handed
I pink I'm in Love
Because your worth it

Here are the colors in a line.


Swatches:
 
Club Prive: I adore this color a lot. I didn't really think about getting this right away but when I paired it with Because your worth it, a light blub went off in my head for the perfect miss matched mani. But stand alone this color is a nice pastel green blue mint color. Opacity can be reached in one - two applications. A cream color no shimmer or glitter in it. One might call this the "Tiffany's blue nail color." They might be right.



Jet set to Paris: This is a very nice color. Not a very bright blue nor dark blue. This really doesn't remind me of Jets unless I really think of the color of them back when they were blue. On the other hand not thinking of the name but the color and consistency of the polish. It took me two coats to real full opacity, you can do it in one if your talented. It's creamy with no shimmer or glitter (Yet n_n ).



Now you sea me: This was another color I really liked and even did a miss matched mani after swatching this. Darker then Club Prive more of a blue to me than green. It's just a really pretty calm flattering color. It is the one in the advertisement with Milla Jovovich but it doesn't look at all like it. This is a cream polish with one - two applications to reach opacity.












Paparazzi pleaser: A dark creamy purple shade, I was hoping would work on me and I was right. Then I took a flash of it and loved it. I guess that's why they call it Paparazzi pleaser, it's flash friendly. With no simmer or glitter this cream polish can reach opacity in one - two coats.














Charmed I'm sure: Charming? I guess, it's a very frosty copper polish, I bought this because it looks very familiar to my NYX chestnut polish which I retired. But I don't think it matches it to a T. Very nice and shimmery in the flash it looks kinda washed out in indoor daylight. Might be a little to light for me. A woman's miss is another woman's hit. So hey if it didn't work for me it could work for you. Opacity in one - two coats but can be streaky if you don't buff your nails.







Tangerine crush: I didn't really like this color. I thought it was great, it is, just not on me. This tangerine orange felt more like a coral color. Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't really happy with the out come of this shade on me. Opacity can be reached at one - two coats. Not a shimmer or a glitter polish just a cream color.














He red my mind: Yes, he did and it said nice lusty red nail polish. A shimmer polish that has a cool tone red but warm shimmer. I know it seem like a contradiction but when you look at the bottle you see a warm shimmer but the red it's self is cool. Opacity can be reached at one - two coats. I like this color almost more then my other red shimmers. Almost.






Caught red-handed: I love this color, it definitely is a nice cream warm red I've been looking to replace my NYX snowwhite polish. This works just fine. Very bright cute red that has a cute tomato cream shine to it. It's not a shimmer or a glitter (obviously). Just absolutely cheeky! You might need three coats but two work just fine because it can be sheer.













I pink I'm in love: YES! I AM tee hee. This cute flirty pink was just what I needed on Valentine's day, and more. It's a frosty pink that is perfect! I mean that it's still pink, it's not over powered by the frost at all. Application was nice two coats to reach opacity not much streaking problems with this one. This was a great find. Just so adorable.














Because your worth it: Yes I am, thank you L'oreal. Seriously though This Gold frost was like Charming I'm sure but with a different hue. The frost over takes the golden color but not so much where I dislike it. I would just rock this color during the holidays but other then that I haven't really felt how else I could use this color. This color is a sparkle shimmer and can reach opacity with one - two coats.










I will post the other polishes I got in my haul on a separate post because they are dupes for Deborah lippmann nail polishes.

Whether your late in the game or ahead of the trend, do it because it makes you happy.

-Val












1 comment: