Thursday, March 15, 2012

St.Patrick's Day .*+Gilt*ar*ri+*.

Story: Bevintual Gold

Here is my Zoya sweetie Bevin with her man Meteor Shower. This nice duo was just the St.Patrick's day touch I needed. That is if I had worn this duo for St. Patrick's day. Unfortunatly I will be wearing fleshy tone nail polish for this weekend holiday, because I will be in costume for the Kawaii-Kon as Snow white. Kawaii-Kon is our Anime/Game- Convention and I have attended them for 4 years so far, and once back in high school - I liked it a lot. Even though I came late and missed it I was still able to see some people's costumes. Any way back to the matter of heart. Here is a great duo for this Green Irish holiday, which I love so much. I'am half ginger after all. 

List of products:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Zoya - Bevin
3. American Apparel - Meteor shower  
4. Sally Hansen - Triple strong advanced gel nail fortifier (Top coat)







L-R: Bevin & Meteor shower






Swatches


 The best way to apply this type of glitter it to use a tooth pick or pointed tip to
lift the glitter off of the brush or a flat surface then apply to the nail.
It can stick out feeling rough or pointy, just use clear nail polish to set it flat.

American Apparel: Meteor Shower (A metal flake glitter)



So whether your late in the game or ahead of the curve, do it cause it makes you happy.


May the sun shine bright on you,
May the mother smile for you,
and May the blessings of Patty be with you.


-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment