Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meet the Pure (Estee Lauder) Lipsticks

Story: Pure Color Estee Lauder lipsticks

I have always loved Estee Lauder lipsticks, even got a nice collection going too. So I decided to do a little review on some of them. These are the Pure Color Estee Lauder lipsticks. There are about four colors I will be reviewing. Estee Lauder is one of the most well known cosmetics company out there, though I don't have to tell you that since that's pretty basic knowledge. Estee Lauder the woman was a pretty inspiring person. She constantly shared her belief that every woman can be beautiful. From creating and designing the packaging for the products with the signature blue. These lipsticks do have a way to make a woman feel special. They are scented with a Fig smell and have a nice color range. Some sadly are limited edition if they are and your remotely interested in them I suggest you go to your local Macy's or A Estee Lauder carrier to just swatch the colors. Unless your feeling lucky, then try to find it on E-bay.


List of products:

Pure Color Estee Lauder lipsticks in -
Plumberry
Bois De Rose
Pink Parfait
Nectarine



L-R: Plumberry, BoisDeRose, Pink Parfait, Nectarine





Plumberry:
I really love this color, I remember before I bought it how I described it. A nice natural tone plum color with a glossy finish and a hidden purple shimmer that made it the essence of a Plum. Then when I finally got some extra $$$ I won this in a bid on E-bay. It wasn't the case I wanted but it was the color. Though my camera didn't catch it's beauty at all. But (Temptalia) has the best swatch that captures this color. A light purple shimmer plum cream lipstick. Application was a dream <3










Bois De Rose:
I noticed online too that this color was very popular all over E-bay too. At first I didn't care for it and now... well I kinda still feel the same. Though it is a very nice burnt color rose. More of an everyday color. So if your too shy about colors this muted lip color is a good try for an everyday look. A nice muted cream rose. A very smooth application.












Pink Parfait:
This was a miss color for me, it looks just like the Cover girl lip perfection shade in Sweetheart. I don't know what it is about these frosted pink colors that I just don't get. Yet I have quite a few of them, ugh. I've been told it looks good but then again I think it's just my personal taste of lipstick shades. Because I have seen other swatches that look way better then this. A frosty bubble pink. Application was good.












Nectarine:
This red orange lipstick was on my wanted list for a while. I was really on a hype about a red orange lipsticks and was more attracted by the name if anything. Something about a fruit named lipstick perks my interest. I have got to learn not to go by names when it comes to finding the right cosmetics for me. I'm a sucker for fruit names. This nectarine was good, a very juicy look the only problem I had with this was the application. Very blotchy and couldn't get it to be even on my lips. A red orange cream lipstick.








"The most beautiful face in the world? It's yours" - Estee Lauder


(More Estee Lauder to come)
So whether your late in the game or a head of the trend do it because it makes you happy.

-Val



No comments:

Post a Comment