Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beige .*+Glit*ar*ri+*.


 Story Beige upon Beige Glit-ar-ri:
This is a nice miss match glitter mani, the tones and colors matched so well. Overall this was one of the more calm one's I've done, and it's versatile when it comes to getting an outfit together with it. I'm not going to lie I actually thought I would never get Zoya - Cho because I thought it was too bright for me. But I love it! The beige glitter was a great way to show this color with a touch of shine. They don't over power each other too much and it might even be great to have the rest of the nails like this as Cho being the base color.

List of products:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Zoya - Cho
3. Lucid Darling- #9
4. Sally Hansen - Triple strong advanced gel nail fortifier (Top coat)


L-R Zoya Cho & Lucid Darling #9 Dazzling Gold


Zoya - Cho & Ring finger Lucid Darling - #9

Lucid Darling #9 Dazzling Gold Swatch




I have a few things from Tony Moly I'd like to review I'll do them when I receive all the items in.

So whether your late in the game or ahead of the trend do it cause it makes you happy.


-Val




No comments:

Post a Comment