Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Go Overboard .*+Glit*ar*ri+*.

The Story: Go Overboard .*+Glit*ar*ri+*.

What is better then a great mani? Well nothing really compares. With this miss matched glitter mani I was totally overboard in adore with. This dark green sea blue was just so enhanced by the gold glitter I couldn't keep my eyes of my hands. The only downer was I forgot to apply a top coat to protect it. Ugh party fowl on me. The glitter made it looks soo abstract as well because I wanted to go for that broke mirror effect. I hope you try this out and see if it doesn't stop you at one point of the day to look at it.


List of products:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Essie - Go Overboard
3. American Apparel - Meteor shower  
Essie - Go Overboard & AA - Meteor shower

SWATCHES <3 from sunlight-daylight-flash. Essie - Go Overboard & AA - Meteor shower



America Apparel - Meteor shower



The best way to apply this type of glitter it to use a tooth pick or pointed tip to
lift the glitter off of the brush or a flat surface then apply to the nail.
It can stick out feeling rough or pointy, just use clear nail polish to set it flat.





So whether your late in the game or a head of the trend, just do it cause it makes you happy.

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment