Thursday, August 8, 2013

Beautiful Creatures Palette by Pürminerals.

Aloha my savvy beauty hunters!
Today I have for you a review on the Beautiful Creature's palette by Pürminerals. They are going for $19.99 at Nordstorm's rack if you have one near you. When I saw this palette I wasn't all that interested even though I loved the movie and even that I didn't read the books I can already tell I'd love them. The reason I didn't by the palatte at first sight was because I did not know about the company. Pürminerals is a cosmetic line that are about paraben free formulas to give you a much more healthy appearance. Their cosmetics are formulated with good for your skin ingredients to help cover and correct. By now you know that I have a ill informed idea in my head about mineral cosmetics. Yet when motivated by reasons to try it, I do, and just end up loving them. This palette was just adorable and versatile. Mainly for the theme of will you be claimed for the dark or the light choose your side. Of course my favorite character is Ridley, and even though a good nature girl by heart deep inside she is a man eating deviant. So lets get on with the fun shall we.



The Pürmineral's Beautiful creatures palette:

This palette comes with a pinky flesh tone sheer gloss, a charcoal black eyeliner included, and you get a shadow brush in the case.

Eyeliner - Black magic
Lipgloss - Lust
 
Purmineral's Beautiful Creature's Palette.





















Inside you have 8 different shades all named to the theme.

Ash copper shimmer - Forbidden
Ivory beige shimmer - Supernatural
Olive green shimmer - Siren
Light beige - Spellbound
Ash taupe shimmer - Fate
Warm burgundy shimmer - Fantasy
White matte - Secret
Warm ash gray - Cursed

Beautiful Creature's Palette.

















Swatches:

Forbidden, Supernatural, Siren, Spellbound, Fate, Fantasy, Secret, Cursed, Black magic, & Lust.

Forbidden, Supernatural, Siren, Spellbound, Fate, Fantasy, Secret, Cursed, Black magic, & Lust.

Forbidden, Supernatural, Siren, Spellbound, Fate, Fantasy, Secret, Cursed, Black magic, & Lust.




































This was actually a great find and buy. I am happy with the outcome of the palette and extra items. So here is the look I made using this palette. Don't mind my brows I am growing them out.


Using the Too faced primer, then a Lime crime base primer. I know it seems over kill but I did not want this look to go anywhere. I started with Fate over the lid area. Then using Cursed in a smoky wing I build it up to a preferred darkness. Then blended the two shadows together using a bit of Fantasy. After I used Supernatural on the arch and tear duct. On the lower lash line I lined it with Black magic and smudged it out with Fantasy.
On the lips I used a Rimmel london lip liner in Smug, then topped it off with Lust. Add demi lashes, then line the top with Physicians Formula eye boosting liner in Ultra black.































So whether your late in the game, or a head of the trend. Do it because you've been chosen for the dark.

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment