Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Stormy V-Day (Nail Art)

A Stormy V-day (Nail Art)

For those of you not really up to this Holiday I understand and for those who are here's a new twist. I sometimes get tired of the normal colors used on this Holiday. So I opted for a fresh change, although you can change this to different colors. Instead of using Zoya's Gei Gei for the heart you could use Zoya's Logan for a nice Green for evny heart with Black. I don't have Logan so I thought Gei Gei would be fitting.
I painted my Konad heart sticker with two coats of Gei Gei using a dotting tool. After I used two coats of Storm, I then added the nail sticker and finished with a top coat.

Products used:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Zoya - Storm

3. Zoya - Gei Gei
4. Konad - Nail Art sticker (Hearts)

5. Sally Hansen - Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment (Top coat)

Items Used:


The Nail Art:
 

2 comments:

  1. haha i tried to do nail art for my prom, big fail=D
    i had one of those stickers that you can paint in and then rip off
    but now i just really like this matte pink color that my friend used to paint my nails=)
    btw i'm now a new follower and i hope you will follow me back at allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's always tough to do your own nail art, just keep going with it and then it become a breeze. Thanks for the follow, I returned the gesture.

      Delete