Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Kim-pares to Heaven .*+Glit*tar*ri+*.

The Kim-pares to Heaven .*+Glit*tar*ri+*.

Hey awesome people! Here is my snow flake glitter combo missmatchedmani. A lot of things have been going on in my life but I want you to know I will continue to do my best with my blog. Today though this is a first snow glitter look using Nothing Kim-pares to blue as the Alfa color and Stairway to Heaven as the Beta color. Since Revlon is coming out with their own dupe for Stairway to Heaven it will make this much more affordable. As for the Nothing Kim-pares to blue if you have Essie Bikini so teeny you can go ahead and do your own version. 

I would also like to add if you want to ask me any questions about me or anything please feel free to comment.


Products used:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-pares to Blue
3. Deborah Lippmann - Stairway to Heaven
4. Sally Hansen - Complete Care 4-in-1 treatment (Top coat)


Polishes:
Nicole by OPI - Nothing Kim-pares to blue & Deborah Lippmann - Stairway to Heaven.








Swatches:



Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!

-Val
















  

1 comment: