Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Now you Slither me (L'Oreal Sally Mani)


Story: Now you Slither me ( A L'oreal Sally Miss matched mani)

This is a rather interesting and fun miss matched mani, if your into snake skin print or want to try it out. Why not on your nails? I really like how this combo came out and even just made my summer trendy and cheeky. So with out further adieu... Now you Slither me now you don't. ;). 


List of products:
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. L'Oreal Color riche - Now you sea me.
3. Sally Hansen Salon effects - BrattleSnake
4. Sally Hansen - Triple strong advanced gel nail fortifier (Top coat)


Product photo:
L'Oreal color riche - Now you sea me & Sally Hansen Salon effects - Brattlesnake


Swatches:
L'Oreal Color riche - Now you sea me & Sally Hansen Salon effects - Brattlesnake.




 So whether you late in the game or a head of the trend, do it because it make you happy.
-Val



No comments:

Post a Comment