Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Erika's leopard print top.


Here is a simple nail art design that's pretty much for the on the go. I found these nail art stickers in Claire's one day and found they are really amping up the beauty line they carry. I can say some of the things are not great quality though. I was looking for nail stickers that fit my nail size a lot better then the one's they sell in drug stores. Though they fit my nail just about I still had to cut some down which is where it became a problem. So if you have child like finger nails you should check out Claire's. They have some nice small nail design stickers. 

The only problem with these stickers is that they are thick and jelly like. If you do cut them down, they will stick out but if you file them down it will help smooth it out.  

 List of products:  
1. Sally Hansen - Complete treatment continuous treatment growth nail polish (Base coat)
2. Zoya - Erika
3. Claire's Nail art stickers - Leopard print. 
4. Sally Hansen - Triple strong advanced gel nail fortifier (Top coat)


Photos and product shots:

Zoya: Erika & Claire's Gel Stickers: Leopard print

































 
 

 




























































Hope you lovelies have a great day and whether your late in the game or ahead of the trend do it cause it makes you feel good.

And thank you to FiveTwo Certified who gave me the The Liebster Award! I'm working on it now but I notice I don't have many blog I follow that have less than 200 followers.

 
-Val<3






No comments:

Post a Comment